ARE YOU READY TO ACCELERATE?
At Neuronimbus, we are always in search of potential new talent with innovative ideas and the zeal to bring a change in the society. If you think you have the right skills and attitude to join hands with our constantly evolving organization. You are welcome to join our team. You’ll find an interesting job position with astounding perks and a lot of amazing people to work with.
WE WELCOME YOU TO JOIN THE GANG.
iOS DeveloperNew Delhi, India
Neuronimbus is seeking iOS software engineers with experience developing mobile software technology and solutions. The iOS software engineer’s primary responsibility is to partner with our talented creative team and build the best mobile applications, for top customer brands. The ideal candidate is proactive, responsive, and demonstrates excellent verbal/written communication skills. He or she is well experienced in iOS development and has a strong track record of deploying successful, high quality apps into the iTunes App Store.Read More
Android DeveloperNew Delhi, India
Neuronimbus is seeking Android developer who is passionate about bringing out the best of what the Android platform has to offer and who thrives when given the creative freedom.You will be responsible for the design and implementation of applications that leverage the latest Android technologies. These applications will shape and transform the consumer experience with Client's next generation of head-worn products.The Software Engineer will work with an agile team with other developers to create an SDK. They will get direction from a tech lead and will be required to develop interfaces and write unit tests for their code.Read More
Content WriterNew Delhi, India
Neuronimbus is seeking a professional content writer who can develop a highly professional and quality web content. Working closely with the design and graphic team to create content for Group Initiatives. Generating content for social media platforms. Independently handling content and meeting stringent deadlines.Read More
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Salary: 3- 4.5 LPA
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Create and implement aggressive SEO strategy (on-page and off-page) based on in-depth research and analysis. Actively measure results on a daily basis, also keeping in mind key performance indicators (bounce rate, page views, lead volume, etc.)
- Continually monitoring organic search rankings to increase traffic and sales
Analyzing website as per changes in Google.
- Report on the overall SEO health of websites and rolling up SEO reports in a meaningful way.
- Troubleshoot SEO problems & propose resolutions for SEO implementation issues on the website.
- Stay on top of current search engine news, trends, SEO practices, and emerging items of interest.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming for our websites.
- Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate with hands-on experience of advanced On-site and Off-site SEO activities (Strategy, Operation, Execution, Management).
- Excellent Communication skills in English (both Written and Oral).
- Should have knowledge to operate SEO tools like Ahref, RankWatch etc.
- Knowledge of Google AdWords and Google Analytics is must.
- Continually monitoring organic search rankings to increase traffic and sales.
Keeping an eye towards increasing brand visibility and promotions, content analysis and updating on website.