Do you own a business? If yes, you will surely be familiar with the countless benefits of digital marketing. So, it is no surprise that business owners would want to hire the most promising digital marketing company. Also, many businesses come up with new campaigns frequently, and some have multiple campaigns running simultaneously. That helps them invest in different directions and see which benefits them. But, simultaneously managing all campaigns might not be that easy. That is where they can rely on a competent campaign management company.
There are many ways of effective digital marketing, and as time passes, new methods keep coming up. So, it is best to be aware of such developments. Indeed, nothing beats the benefits of having a widespread digital presence. Enlisting the aid of a trustworthy digital marketing agency can help you attain that.
Business owners can reap numerous benefits from campaign management services. Here are some campaign management tools to help your business generate the most outstanding results.
Best Campaign Management Tools to Improve Your Marketing Returns
You can find the most beneficial campaign management tools here. We have also listed their features, drawbacks, and prices, giving you a better picture. Compare these to find the one that sounds like a good fit for your business.
Dynamics 365 Marketing
Dynamics 365 Marketing is a multi-channel marketing tool. That is, it helps you market your brand or products across various media like email, landing pages of websites, online events, etc. Not only that, but it also enables you to analyze the performance of your marketing campaign across each medium. With this software, Microsoft is a leading digital marketing agency.
- It allows you to come up with custom-made campaigns. You can create these campaigns based on different parameters, like demography, psychology, geography, etc.
- It helps create campaigns based on LinkedIn profiles. That is, you can create a campaign that specifically aims at a particular group of people on LinkedIn. Integrating the leads found on the social media platform with Dynamic 365 is also possible.
- Dynamics 365 is a superb tool for creating tailor-made email templates. Some examples are newsletters, emails for a given event, etc.
- Although it allows integration with LinkedIn, there aren’t many platforms with which it is possible.
- The monthly cost of using the software as part of the Microsoft 365 package is $750 for one user. It is limited to 10,000 contacts.
- The monthly cost without the package is $1500 per user. Again, it’s limited to 10,000 contacts.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud
It is one of the best CRM software available worldwide. It also enables you to spread campaigns for your business across various media outlets. With its specific focus on the targeted audience, you can reach those looking for your services. With its campaign management services, Salesforce offers excellent support.
- It stores customer data from various media platforms like emails, live chats, etc. You can use the data to devise a suitable strategy.
- It also allows you to email in diverse ways. For example, you can create email templates and see how the email recipients react to them.
- It can even help you record the email responses. So, you can come up with a strategy to work on your weak areas and reinforce your strong ones.
- You can easily access insights into your campaigns with its Datorama AI software. Thus, your team can focus on the more important things, such as building a robust strategy.
- They do not have a single package for different marketing tools. Email, mobile, and other social marketing services come under different packages: Social Studio, Mobile Studio, Email Studio, etc.
- You can enjoy its email, mobile, and website marketing services across your business, beginning from $400.
- Its social media services would cost $1000 for your organization.
- To record and analyze customer responses to emails, live chats, etc., and use other features of Audience Studio, Salesforce charges $18,000.
Hubspot is a leading email marketing tool. Countless people employ the software to multiply their marketing returns. What makes Hubspot a favorite choice is its easy-to-use feature. It is one of those powerful applications that do not involve many complexities. That is perhaps what makes Hubspot a top digital marketing agency.
- With Hubspot’s drag and drop functionality, email marketing is super easy. You can send tailor-made emails to any number of people with a simple drag and drop action.
- Its email functionality also includes A/B testing. That is, you can ask your clients to choose one of two options. Based on their response, you can decide which feature/message to keep.
- It enables you to create specialized landing pages for your website. The software records the number of visits to the webpage. It also records the number of people who choose to engage with a service. Thus, you can analyze which part of the landing page acquires leads and work on it accordingly.
- With Hubspot, you can create campaigns on social platforms. Moreover, it is easy to know which posts perform satisfactorily. You can modify the posts that don’t work as per your expectation.
- Although there are many features to Hubspot, there are not enough options to customize those features.
Pricing (per month)
- There is a free edition with the basic features.
- The starter version costs $45.
- The professional version costs $800.
- The enterprise version costs $3200.
Adobe Campaign is a powerful tool designed by the IT giant Adobe. It helps you segment your audience and offers unique marketing solutions for each of them. The features of this software make them a top campaign management company.
- Its email marketing feature can help you design powerful messages bound to capture the attention of your target audience.
- It enables you to manage customer data efficiently. Also, it gives you an outlook of the data from a vantage point, allowing you to make the best possible decisions.
- You cannot try the services of this software for free.
- There is no fixed pricing for this software as it depends on how you use it.
These were four of the best campaign management tools. You may find others offering similar services. Compare the costs, reviews and services of these tools and decide which one works best for your organization.